What Is It?
The Energy & Utility Skills Group aims to ensure that our industries have a sufficient pipeline of talent entering the sector, as well as retaining quality candidates for the future. Talent Source Network is a collaboration of over 20 leading organisations that has enabled;
- Cost and time efficiencies associated to the engagement, attraction and recruitment of talent
- Proven value to talent interested in working in the sector
- Reputational gains with government bodies and partners
- Capacity to attract a diverse range of talent (Female, BAME, Service Leavers)
- Provided a single point of reference for the sector to engage talent
Tasked with supporting identified sector needs, Talent Source Network connects employers, talent and partners. While also focusing on delivering targeted campaigns on sector attraction, recruitment and talent retention with youth entrants, Apprentices, Graduates, redeployed professionals and service leavers.
The Network is unique within the sector and specifically designed by and for our members.
Using the strength of our collective brands and values: Talent Source Network allows us to showcase the sector; our people, our opportunities and careers.
As an employer, you can combine Talent Source Network with our people development services to enable you to develop and retain your workforce once recruited. Together our services provide high-quality support at any point during your recruitment and workforce development cycle by delivering high quality and cost-effective services.
Who Is It For?
Employers of all sizes within the energy and utilities sector.
What are the Benefits?
- Our industry expertise means we are at the forefront of engagement and recruitment innovation, enabling us to attract entry-level and professional talent you need now and in the future. This has enabled the creation of sector-wide talent pool by attracting the talent to secure our future workforce needs.
- Attract the best talent in the sector by building knowledge and understanding and referring talent in, whilst also promoting your brand, promoting vacancies and engaging with high-quality talent via the website.
- Collaborate with industry-leading brands to promote energy and utilities as the ‘sector of choice’.
- Help to secure a high-quality talent pipeline by building stronger relationships with your supply chain. Use Talent Source Network to host regretted candidates and support the sector
- Increase the speed and scalability of your recruitment campaigns through effective solutions that can be easily integrated into your current processes.
- Reduce your long-term recruitment costs through effective recruitment processes
Who Is Supporting the Initiative?
Talent Source Network is currently supported by over 20 leading energy and utilities organisations: