Aims of the Gas Industry Liaison Group are:
- To ensure that the mechanisms and processes established for the production, maintenance and implementation of competence standard criteria follow due process.
- To manage issues relating to the development and implementation of competence requirements on “matters of gas safety” for the purposes of registration of businesses with Gas Safe Register under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 and other relevant legislation.
- To act as the highest authority (as delegated by the HSE) in respect of these matters by ratifying all decisions made by the Standards Consultation Forum to ensure that due process has been followed.
- To act as the Scheme Committee for the Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Gas Operatives as required by British, European and International standards (BS/EN/ISO/IEC).
- Gas Industry Liason Group (GILG) Terms of Reference
- GILG Meeting Notes 15.11.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 11.05.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 09.02.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 17.11.16
- GILG Meeting Notes 18.05.16
- GILG Meeting Notes 25.02.16
Find Out More
For more information on the Gas Industry Liason Group, please get in touch with Ian Moss, Client Manager by emailing email@example.com.