The Gas Industry Liaison Group consists of a lively group of people who have the wellbeing of the downstream gas industry at heart, it contains a broad section of industry representatives from sole traders, small to medium enterprises through to large business organisations, not to mention training and assessment organisations.
Facilitated by Energy & Utility Skills, the group was formed to debate the issues experienced by all sectors of the downstream gas industry and is accessible to anyone who has a valid contribution to make to its agenda. The group also feeds into the wider Standards Setting process which is responsible for the changes to the Matters of Gas Safety criteria necessary for Gas Safe registration.
- Gas Industry Liason Group (GILG) Terms of Reference
- GILG Meeting Notes 12.09.18
- GILG Meeting Notes 06.06.18
- GILG Meeting Notes 14.03.18
- GILG Meeting Notes 15.11.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 11.05.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 09.02.17
- GILG Meeting Notes 17.11.16
- GILG Meeting Notes 18.05.16
- GILG Meeting Notes 25.02.16
If the minutes you require aren’t listed here, please contact Ian Moss.
Find Out More
For more information on the Gas Industry Liason Group, please get in touch with Ian Moss, Client Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.