Brilliant Thinking is a great place to find job opportunities in the energy and utilities industries and is managed by the Energy & Utility Skills (EU Skills) Group.
Brilliant Thinking enables candidates like you to register and apply for vacancies in the gas, power, waste management and recycling and water industries.
To check out the latest vacancies and apply online visit www.brilliant-thinking.co.uk
If you have a questions about using Brilliant Thinking please email email@example.com
If you would like further information about Apprenticeships or planning your career:
- Contact your local colleges or training providers about the Apprenticeships they offer in the energy and utilities industries as they may have contact with local employers
- Speak to your careers adviser, who will be able to offer advice and guidance on what Apprenticeships might suit you
- Visit the ApprenticeshipsNI website or call 0800 085 4 573
- Visit Careers Service NI or call 028 9044 1781
If you feel you are ready to apply for an Apprenticeship:
- Look in the local and national press and visit your local Jobcentre Plus as employers who recruit Apprentices may advertise here
- Search for employers in the Yellow Pages and contact them directly to see if they offer Apprenticeships and if so enquire about their Apprenticeship recruitment process