- This event has passed.
NSAP Conference & People in Power Awards 2018
Date: Wednesday 12 September 2018
Venue: Hilton at St. George’s Park, Burton-on-Trent – The FA’s National Football Centre
Hosted by the National Skills Academy for Power, The ‘Power Skills Summit – Powering the Future’ Conference with its ‘People in Power’ Awards is a must attend event.
Conference & Awards
Wednesday 12 September 2018
The Power Skills Summit – Powering the Future Conference
This year’s NSAP conference will be a skills summit for the power industry. Under the overarching theme of Powering the Future, delegates will hear from senior industry leaders on topics including future sector demands and the future workforce.
Keynote speakers include:
- Basil Scarsella Chief Executive of UK Power Networks and Chair of the Energy & Utilities Skills Partnership
- David Wright Director of Electricity Transmission, UK and Group Chief Engineer for National Grid
Additional confirmed speakers include:
- Deivydas Andriuškevičius Street Lighting Operative, Amey, and The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Ambassador
- Palash Banerjee Associate Partner, IBM Analytics
- Peter Bingham Chief Engineer for Ofgem
- Gyles Brandreth Award-winning speaker, broadcaster, author and host of our People in Power Awards
- David Clarke Paralympian and former GB Blind Football Captain
- Nick Ellins Chief Executive, NSAP
- Sue Ferns Senior Deputy General Secretary, Prospect
- Christoph Gräfe Manager, European Engagement, Ofgem
- Tessa Hall Senior Manager in RIIO Gas Distribution, Systems and Networks Division, Ofgem
- Benjamin Hyde Cyber Security Apprentice, SSEN
- Bev Keogh Director of Networks Business Assurance, SSE
- Sarah Marsden Project Engineer, Northern Powergrid
- Jon Watts The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Gold Award Holder
People in Power Awards
The People in Power Awards will take place in the evening. The awards celebrate the breadth of talent that exists within the power sector. There will be eight awards presented on the night across six categories.
Nominations are now closed. A list of the finalists is available here.
Please see the bottom of this page for ticket booking.
Additional discounts are available for Premier and Corporate Members. For further information please get in touch.
Standard prices for tickets to the conference and awards (when purchased from 15 June – 11 September) are:
- £235.00 per person (plus VAT)
- £2,350.00 for a table of 10 (plus VAT)
Tickets for the day conference only are a flat rate:
- £70.00 per person (plus VAT)
If you have any questions or experience any problems booking your place, please call us on 0845 077 99 22 or email email@example.com