At Energy & Utility Skills, we will work in partnership with you as you develop your people, your teams and your organisation. Our experienced consultants will collaborate with you to plan, design, implement and evaluate learning and development solutions to meet your business needs.
Systematic Approach to Training
At Energy & Utility Skills, we develop our training solutions through The Systematic Approach to Training (SAT), a methodology for managing training programs which was born from the competence requirements within the nuclear industry. This approach is robust and credible.
The Systematic Approach to Training ensures that people are prepared for their work by having the necessary knowledge, skills, and attitudes to do their job. SAT begins with identifying people’s work-related needs. It ensures that:
- Training is delivered properly
- The delegate learns what is important
- The delegate is competent to be assigned to work
The Systematic Approach to Training uses constant evaluation methodology to ensure the learning solution is meeting the needs of the delegates. It is always a combined effort between trainers and experts from operating line organisations. Managers, supervisors, and experienced workers from organisations play an important role in the implementation of the Systematic Approach to Training and professional trainers provide expertise in the SAT methodology and process.
What are the Benefits?
Our Learning and Development Consultancy provides:
- Qualified and experienced learning and development specialists designing and delivering programmes aligned with your business strategy and challenges
- Quality assured process to ensure they are fit for purpose solutions
- Access to a wide range of learning and development experts through our professional associates
- Project management and reviews against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Find Out More
If you would like to talk to us about our services, please contact us on 0845 077 99 22 or email email@example.com.