Developing Apprenticeship Standards
Energy & Utility Skills is currently working with employers to develop more apprenticeship standards across the sector. If you are an employer who is interested in developing a new apprenticeship standard, Energy & Utility Skills offers a costed service which can support employers through the expression of interest and application process to the Institute for Apprenticeships.
Our Developed Standards
Below is a list of the Apprenticeships that Energy & Utility Skills has developed and had approved in partnership with employers:
- Power Network Craftsperson (Level 3)
- Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer (Level 2)
- Water Process Technician (Level 3)
- Utilities Engineering Technician (Level 3)
- Gas Network Craftsperson (Level 3)
- Gas Network Team Leader (Level 2)
- Gas Engineering (Level 3)
- Electrical Power Protection and Plant Commissioning Engineer (Level 4)
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician (Level 3)
- Power Engineer (Level 7)
- Electrical Power Network Engineer (Level 4)
Find Out More
View the Institute for Apprenticeship guide to developing Standards here.
If you would like to develop a new standard for the energy and utilities sector, please contact us on 0121 713 8255 or complete our online enquiry form.