What Is It?
The National Skills Academy for Power (NSAP) adds value by increasing capacity, capability and connectivity nationally across the power industry.
Part of Energy & Utility Skills, NSAP is raising the profile of the UK power industry as it becomes the global leader in power skills development, maximising the benefits for businesses.
We deliver the skills required to address the government’s energy challenge and support a low-carbon, resource-efficient economy. We are a key player in maintaining the security of the UK power supply.
NSAP Conference & People in Power Awards 2019
To view event photography, video coverage, speaker presentations and award finalists & winners from the event, click here.
National Skills Academy Network
The National Skills Academy (NSA) network was established by the Government to address the need for a world-class workforce with better skills than ever before. National Skills Academies are employer-led centres of excellence, delivering the skills required by each sector of the economy. National Skills Academies work with industry bodies to drive change and achieve priorities identified by employers in their sector.
Meet the Team
- Nick Ellins, Group Chief Executive, National Skills Academy for Power and Energy & Utility Skills
- Penny Power, PA to Chief Executive
Strategy & Engagement
- Stephen Barrett, Director of Strategic Accounts & Head of NSAP
- Richard Hickin, Senior Client Manager
- Lucy Ritchie, Client Manager – Smart Metering
Marketing & Communications
- Joan Coe, Head of Communications & Corporate Affairs
- Simon Richards, Product Manager
Find Out More
For more information about National Skills Academy for Power’s work visit our NSAP pages.
To learn how membership will benefit your business, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org.