Membership brings employers together to collectively identify and address the skills challenges the sector faces. It also ensures governments across the four nations understand the unique workforce challenges of the energy and utilities sector.
Who membership is for
Membership is open to organisations of all shapes and sizes operating within the energy and utilities sector. In particular, membership will benefit large asset owning organisations, large sector operators and tier 1 & 2 supply chain organisations.
What our members’ value
In our most recent survey, our members told us they valued the following membership benefits:
- Opportunity to shape policy through engagement with relevant UK-wide government, regulators and authorities
- Influencing UK approaches to the Apprenticeship Levy and apprenticeship standards
- Contributing to workforce renewal strategies and promoting the value of the energy and utilities workforce to the UK
- Networking and collaboration opportunities to share and promote best practice
- Access to sector intelligence and skills research
- Newsflashes, updates and monthly Sector Round-up communications
- Access to discounted events, products and services
Find out more