- This event has passed.
CPD Event – Quality Framework & Audits
We want your Quality audits to go well, and value them as much as we do. Not only are they a chance for us to review your approach to IQA, but it’s also a chance for us to share best practice and offer first-hand advice and guidance to enhance or improve your training programme and assessment.
This one day event will take you through our Quality Framework and approach to audits – our key areas of focus. This event will be beneficial for approved providers that have been with us for a while, as well as those who are newly approved. Heads of Centre, Quality Managers, Lead IQAs and Assessors will find the interactive and informal format really helps them better prepare for audits and maintain their approval.
Topics we will cover include:
- An introduction to the Quality team at Energy & Utility Skills
- Our Quality Framework and policies
- The audit process – making arrangements and getting prepared
- Types of audit – desktops and face to face visits
- What to expect during an audit – key topics
- Audit outcomes – what they all mean
- Documentation and reports
- On-going monitoring – what we do in between audits
This CPD event is free to attend and a working lunch will be provided.