At Energy & Utility Skills, we work with employers to develop tailored skills solutions to help attract the right talent and manage the ongoing development of their workforce.
Our experienced consultants will work closely with you to plan, design, implement and evaluate skills solutions that are tailored specifically to your business.
Our key areas of expertise include:
- Consulting Services including Research and Strategic Workforce Planning
- Apprenticeship Standards Design and Development
- Attraction and Recruitment Services for apprentices and graduates
- Learning and Development Solutions, and the development of bespoke learning programmes
Benefits of Skills Solutions
Our skills solutions provide:
- Access to sector-specific expertise to deliver innovative fit for purpose workforce solutions
- Robust quality assurance processes and methodologies which underpin implementation. Through our professional associates we have access to a wide range of sector-specific specialists
- Specialist Project Management professionals ensure timely and efficient delivery with reviews against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Project Management Expertise
Effective Project Management is an essential factor in delivering any project on time, within budget and against the highest quality standards. Energy & Utility Skills have qualified Project Leads who are highly experienced in the learning solutions environment.
Benefits of Project Management Expertise
Our Project Management Expertise provides:
- Robust document control: a clear record of project documentation is maintained throughout the project and used to report at regular intervals
- Effective stakeholder management and communication planning: Energy & Utility Skills integrate our project team with the nominated team within an organisation, as appropriate, providing seamless communication to its stakeholders
- Structured governance process: maintain clear reporting and accountability
- Accurate Management Information & KPI reporting: to enable quick and effective decision making
Find Out More
To find out more about how our skills solutions can help you, please contact us on 0121 745 1310 or email email@example.com.