- This event has passed.
Technical Expert Information Event
This event is designed to provide individuals with technical expertise the opportunity to learn more about working with the Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS).
The EUIAS was established in 2014 to deliver rigorous and robust end-point assessment services for apprenticeship standards in the energy and utilities and adjacent sectors.
Since our establishment we have:
- Become the very first EPAO to have apprentices achieve on new apprenticeship standards.
- Exceeded 500 apprentice achievements
- Been approved on the Register of End-point Assessment Organisations to deliver end-point assessment for 10 standards.
- Secured numerous blue-chip customers across the sector
We are actively seeking to build a network of technical experts to partner with us to deliver our services, who will be experts of their technical field and hold (or be working towards) an assessor qualification in one of the following areas, ideally gained through operating in the energy & utilities sector:
- Technical experts would be required to make assessment judgements about the competence of apprentices in the workplace.
- Maintenance and operations engineering – electrical technicians, mechanical technicians, control and instrumentation technicians, wind turbine technicians electrical system and process control technicians, electromechanical technicians and plant operations technicians.
- Gas engineering – installation, commission, decommission and the ongoing service and repair of gas appliances.
- Dual fuel smart meters – installation, exchange, commission, decommission and ongoing maintenance of smart metering systems and associated equipment and communication systems.
- Electrical power network engineering – asset management, planning, design, control electrical projects and operational delivery engineers.
- Electrical power protection and plant commissioning engineering – across the electrical power sector in generation, transmission and distribution.
- Water process technicians – working on water supply and treatment, water networks and leakage, sewerage and wastewater.
Technical experts would be required to make assessment judgements about the competence of apprentices in the workplace.
To book your place at this event, please click on the ticket option below.
For more information please email email@example.com. Alternatively please call the team directly on +44 (0) 845 077 99 22.