Webinar – Meeting your Workforce Talent needs in a Post-Brexit Britain
The UK is experiencing the tightest labour market since comparable records began in the 1970s – high employment and low unemployment are leading to skills shortages and salary costs increasing.
With employers expecting to fill as many as 65% of the predicted vacancies in the energy and utilities sector via the external labour market and EngineeringUK estimating a shortfall of 20,000 engineering graduates per year, where will your new recruits come from?
Join Rob Murphy (Strategic Workforce Planning Consultant) and Nick Ellins (Chief Executive) for an insight to:
- The state of the UK labour market
- The implications of Brexit on the labour market
- The effect of new immigration policy on the availability of workers
- How employers can work with us to mitigate the risks
Sign up now for the 30 minutes webinar, which will take place on Thursday 11 April at 10am.
To register click here.
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Find Out More
Strategic Workforce Planning – What we do
- Over the past decade we have supported over 40 energy, utility and infrastructure companies, both within the UK and overseas, with designing and implementing their workforce renewal and talent attraction strategies.
- Centrica, Electricity North West, Northern Powergrid, ScottishPower, Severn Trent and Wales & West Utlilties are just some of the organisations that have benefited from our unique approach.
- Our approach to skills and talent planning will assist employers by mitigating the risks Brexit may bring.