Are you aware that our full Safety, Health & Environmental Awareness (SHEA) suite of schemes has recently been redeveloped?
Reflecting the latest in training delivery methods and regulatory changes the redeveloped design and structure, content, assessment and supporting activities cater for different learning styles – making now the perfect opportunity to begin or expand your SHEA offering to your customers.
The next SHEA Trainer Approval Workshops will be held at our Solihull office on the following dates:
- For new trainers the cost approval is £695* which includes the workshop and a licence to access all training and support materials for one SHEA scheme
- If you are already approved to deliver National Water Hygiene, the trainer approval workshop for a SHEA scheme is discounted to £300*
- Already a SHEA Trainer? For any additional SHEA schemes you wish to deliver you won’t be required to attend another Trainer Approval Workshop; you will need to complete and submit a trainer application form – approval will be £150* for each additional SHEA scheme.
*Please note all prices are plus VAT.
Our SHEA suite includes:
- Cross-Country Pipelines (CCP)
- Waste and Resource Management (branded as SHEA SWITCH in Scotland)
All SHEA schemes result in an EUSR registration for three or five years (depending on the scheme). All SHEA schemes are also CSCS partner schemes.