We have updated our Trainer Terms and Conditions:
- Section 7 – Policies – we have included reference to our Conflict of Interest Policy.
- Section 11 – Payment – we have added in an additional bullet point that states: “if requested by a payee centre, we will share information with them on any EUSR registrations for which they are being invoiced direct.”
These updates to our trainer terms and conditions are effective from 7 November 2019.
We regularly review and, sometimes as a result, update our quality policies, processes and trainer terms and conditions. To ensure you always have access to the latest version of the trainer terms and conditions, a copy will be available for all Approved Trainers in QuartzWeb.
To find the latest copy of trainer terms and conditions:
- Make sure you are signed in as a ‘Trainer’
- Select ‘Resources’
- Select ‘Documents’
- Select ‘Scheme Document’ in the first drop’ down box
- Select Course Administration Documents and Exemplar Forms
- Select Trainer Terms and Conditions
There is no need for you to do anything – if we do not hear to the contrary from you by 30 November, we will assume you agree to these changes in our trainer terms and Conditions.
Find Out More
If you have any questions about theses updates, please call the EUSR Support team on 0121 745 1310 (select option 1) or email Quality@euskills.co.uk.