- This event has passed.
The quality team at Energy & Utility Skills are pulling together a programme of bi-monthly CPD events for all of our Approved Providers. The first one is being held at our offices in November and is for Providers who would like to learn about, or become more confident, in mapping:
- Mapping to our approval criteria
- Mapping standards to a training programme for a skills-based scheme
- Mapping your own training programme to your own or industry standards.
This CPD workshop will be interactive with lots of opportunity for discussion and debate with the event leader and other attendees. If you have tried to map standards to training before but not been successful, bring some examples and we can use them in the workshop – or talk them through with you during one of the breaks.
Attendance will lead to an Energy & Utility Skills CPD certificate in ‘Mapping to Industry Standards’.
The topics covered in this CPD event include:
- What is ‘mapping’?
- The reasons/importance of mapping to standards
- Where to find standards that you can use to map against
- What to do if there is no set standards
- How to avoid poor mapping
- How to create mapping documentation and templates
- Evidence requirements and their suitability to different types of assessment
We have a maximum number of slots for this training so please book early.
If you have any queries regarding this training email email@example.com or call the quality team on 0845 077 9922.