- This event has passed.
Finalists for the People in Power Awards
The National Skills Academy for Power are extremely proud of the individuals and organisations within our sector and the People in Power Awards have been designed to highlight, celebrate and recognise the breadth of talent that exists in our industry.
A special thanks to our judges for their committing time out of their busy schedules to assessing the 52 nominations from individuals, teams and organisations of all shapes and sizes operating within the industry. Decisions were based on exceptional performance, dedication or just simply stood out with their achievements.
The People in Power Awards finalists are:
- Power Graduate of the Year, sponsored by Northern Powergrid
- Caroline Larslaw, SSE
- Sandya Ahbrar, SSE
- Power Apprentice of the Year, sponsored by E.ON
- Matthew Wooley, Uniper
- Stephanie Hargreaves, Siemens
- Power Safety Person of the Year, sponsored by RES
- Jane Eccleston, Electricity North West
- Simon Deeley, UK Power Networks
- Power Team of the Year, sponsored by SSE
- Learning and Development Team – Authorisation Framework Review, ScottishPower
- New Talent Team, National Grid
- Training Provider of the Year, sponsored by Utility and Construction Training Limited (UCT)
- Daniel Coleman, Utilities Academy
- Sara Lodge, Beehive Coaching and Leadership Development Ltd
- Innovation of the Year, sponsored by ScottishPower
- Aberthaw Power Station, RWE Generation UK
- Gareth Openshaw, Trojan Utilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year, sponsored by Siemens
- Sally McGuire, Electricity North West
- Achievement in Customer Service Excellence, sponsored by National Grid
- Gemma Openshaw, Trojan Utilities
- Tom Uniacke, National Grid
The winners will be announced on the evening of Thursday 19th May 2016 at the People in Power Awards at the Crowne Plaza, Glasgow. Follow #NSAP2016 on twitter for more information.