Future Water Networks 2019
Innovation, resilience and customer experience are challenging the water sector to think differently. Underground asset management is now ‘flavour of the month’ and this creates a huge opportunity to bring creative thinking into pipeline management for water and wastewater.
Future Water Networks 2019 will:
- Set out the principles for PR19 and beyond
- Outline future technologies from around the world
- Explore the way forward for drainage plans
- Focus on data science generating insights
- Identify how to get a paradigm shift that will support achieving the leakage targets
- Showcase new thinking and innovation as a Water Dragons Heat is brought into the day
Throughout the conference there will be a chance to network, discuss how Per Capita Consumption (PCC) targets will interface with leakage targets, understand what challenges the sector is facing and explore new ideas.
Future Water Networks 2019 promises to be a ‘knowledge blitz’ on the core areas of water and wastewater network management.
A UKSTT Masterclass on Pipe Leakage and Trenchless Solutions will be taking place on 6th November.
The Energy & Utilities Skills are proud sponsors of this years event.
To find out more and book tickets, click here.