The Awards, which take place on Wednesday 12 September at St. George’s Park, highlight, celebrate and inform others of the breadth of talent that exists within the power sector.
Employers, training providers and key stakeholders from across the industry were given the opportunity to vote for talent and outstanding achievement across six categories, with a total of eight awards to be handed out on the night.
The finalists are as follows:
Rising Star award (Apprentice), sponsored by Northern Powergrid
- Benjamin Hyde, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks (SSEN)
- Jay Churchman, SP Energy Networks
- Karl Warner, Npower
Rising Star award (Graduate), sponsored by Northern Powergrid
- Sarah Marsden, Northern Powergrid
- Alex Woodall, SP Energy Networks
Inspirational Leader award, sponsored by E.ON
- Mick Murray, Morrison Utility Services
- John Stewart, SSE
Outstanding Contribution to Health, Safety and the Environment award, sponsored by UK Power Networks
- Influencing Behaviours’ Training Programme, SSEN
- Michael Bracey, Morrison Utility Services
Inclusion award, sponsored by Scottish Power
- Return on Inclusion – Measuring the Financial Return of Investment in Inclusion & Diversity, SSE
Best Learning and Development Initiative award, sponsored by Electricity North West
- Breaking Barriers, Scottish Power
- Sales Excellence Training Programme, SSE Electricity Ltd
Training Provider award (Company), sponsored by SSE
- Lowri Beck
- TSA Europe
Training Provider award (In-house Team), sponsored by SSE
- Apprenticeship Team, E.ON
- Training and Development Centre, wood
Book your place
Book your place at this year’s conference and awards to hear from senior industry leaders on topics including future sector demands and the future workforce.
Find out more
For more information about the People in Power Awards 2018, please call us on 0845 077 99 22 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us and get involved on Twitter @NSAPower – use #NSAP2018.