The Strategy Group
These employers are playing their role in ensuring that a complete learning infrastructure is in place to deliver the quality and consistency of skills competence necessary for the Power Sector to safely ‘keep the lights on’.
- Paul McFarlane, Amey
- Nick Ellins, Energy & Utility Skills
- Paul Armstrong, E.ON
- Glen Tymon, Morrison Utility Services
- Andy Bilclough, Northern Powergrid
- Elaine McGinn, Scottish & Southern Energy
- Melanie Hill, Scottish Power
- Jason Carmichael, UK Power Networks
- Dave Newborough (Independent Chair)
Find Out More
To learn how membership will benefit your business, get in touch with the membership office.