Thank you for visiting our stand at Utility Week Live 2023.
Below you can find more information about the key services we were promoting at the event.
Membership brings employers together to identify and address skills challenges facing the energy and utilities sector. It also ensures governments across the four nations understand the unique workforce challenges of the energy and utilities sector.
Join us today for:
- Organisational Support
- Access to industry strategy and network groups
- The latest skills and industry development information
- Strategic Thought Leadership
- Collaborative development and implementation of skills strategies to ensure the long-term sustainability of the industry
- Access to an industry-specific infrastructure for skills
- Collaborative initiatives targeting key industry issues such as industry attraction, transferability of skills, and diversity and inclusion
Green Jobs Delivery
We are fully invested in the goals of the UK’s Net Zero strategy, and regularly advocate for a new, green approach within the industry.
- Active membership of the Green Jobs Taskforce
- Advocacy and development of new green roles and the skills to support them
- Involvement in the exploration of hydrogen as a replacement for natural gas
Workforce Planning and Consultancy
Energy & Utility Skills has more than a decade’s experience supporting UK industry in identifying and achieving their workforce planning strategy ambitions.
We work with both individual companies and industry-wide collaborations.
A longer-term, strategic approach to talent attraction, retention, and redeployment is key to a safe, skilled, and sustainable workforce.
We’re the sector’s leading authority on skills and workforce development in the UK.
Our unique market intelligence, skills and policy expertise give us substantial links with
We produce reports on workforce resilience, diversity and inclusion, skills gaps, and labour market indicators, among other topics.
The Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR) is the online register of training and skills for energy and
The register holds over 300,000 training and skills records and is trusted by hundreds of companies such as BT, National Grid, Thames Water and British Gas.
Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service
The Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service (EUIAS) is an Ofqual-recognised end-point assessment organisation for apprenticeships.
We pride ourself on a personal service and our wide range of resources to help you help your apprentices succeed.
To date, over 3,000 apprentices have completed their assessments with us across a range of different standards.
SkillGuard for Utilities
SkillGuard for Utilities can hold all necessary training information about site workers.
It’s quick and easy for asset owners and the supply chain to check real-time verification of the workforce’s authority and competence to work.
- Safer sites
- Greater efficiencies
- Reduced risk
- Improved sustainability
- Major cost savings
Find out more
If you have any questions, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.