Industry Units and Modules
Following the Richard Review of Apprenticeships, employers have worked together to design on programme training specifications across the energy and utilities sector with the aim of delivering the core skills, behaviours, and knowledge required by a person working within their industries. Many employers are now using these units and modules to support their delivery of the new apprenticeships standards. The on-programme training specifications can be downloaded here:
- Industry Standards – Power Network Craftsperson
- Industry Standards – Gas Network Craftsperson
- Industry Standards – Gas Network Team Leader
- Industry Standards – Gas engineering
- Industry Standards – Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer
- Industry Standards – Utilities Engineering Technician
- Industry Standards – Water Process Technician
Updates to Units and Modules
For a summary of changes to the Water Process Technician units and modules please click here (February 2018)
Find Out More
If you would like to know more about apprenticeship standards in the energy and utilities sector or about the end-point assessment service offered by the Energy & Utilities Independent Assessment Service, visit the EUIAS website. You will also be able to access employer case studies and useful tools in preparation for end-point assessment.
If you have any queries regarding the units or modules, please contact email@example.com.