Energy & Utility Skills Register (EUSR) prices increase.
Following previous communications notifying you of the changes EUSR are making to prices from 1 April 2019, we wanted to remind you that these revised prices are now effective.
EUSR is a register of individuals’ training and skills. Individuals are issued with a unique EUSR ID number as well as a photo ID card – displaying the training or skills recorded on EUSR against the individual.
Employers use the register to verify an individual’s training and skills – it’s accessible 24/7, 365 days a year – and holds over 250,000 records, with over 2,000 new registrations being added each week.
Over the last few years we have made significant investments in both our products and services:
- People – a new Product Management team, new structure and roles for our Quality and EUSR Support teams
- SHEA and National Water Hygiene completely redeveloped schemes with new content, assessments and extensive materials to support training delivery
- On-going improvement of schemes including Smart Metering, BESC:AME, Utility Excavations, Plant for Utilities (PLUS) and NCO (Gas)
- New scheme developments for the gas, power, telecommunications, water, and waste and resource management industries.
- EUSR – a new EUSR website, rebranded EUSR ID cards and the new registration system, QuartzWeb.
While we were able to maintain the current registration price for the last three years, our costs have continued to rise in line with inflation which means a small price increase was introduced from 1 April 2019.
The new registration prices are:
List price £30.00
Replacement card price £20.00
Our prices are exclusive of VAT.
The new prices apply to all registrations submitted from 1 April 2019 onwards.
Find Out More
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the EUSR Support team, Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 0845 077 99 22 (option 1).