- This event has passed.
2018 Utility Week Procurement & Supply Chain Engagement Conference
19 April 2018 | Birmingham Conference & Events Centre
The only dedicated event for procurement and supply chain leaders in utilities looking to drive efficiency and future-proof their strategies.
Attend this CPD-certified conference to:
- Align your procurement strategy with the regulatory agenda
- Balance cost and customer considerations to deliver value for money
- Unlock innovation within your supply chain and build enhanced relationships with suppliers
- Embrace new technologies and future trends
- Address the skills gap and explore new sources of talent
Industry leaders contributing to this event include: Ofwat; Ofgem; Thames Water; National Grid; SGN; Cadent Gas; Severn Trent Water; CIPS; Anglian Water; Energy & Utility Skills; Yorkshire Water; UK Power Networks and more.
15% DISCOUNT TO ATTEND: Energy & Utility Skills contacts are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Register now at events.utilityweek.co.uk/procurement and enter EU15 into the promo code box.