- This event has passed.
Inside Government: Overcoming the Transport, Infrastructure and Construction Skills Shortage Conference
15 March 2018 | Central London
On 15th March 2018, Inside Government is bringing together senior representatives from local government, the Education and Infrastructure sector to examine strategies to help the UK overcome the shortage of skilled workers within UK infrastructure.
Taking place in Central London this strategy forum will examine how industry can better collaborate with the education sector, local authorities and LEPs to develop targeted apprenticeship programmes and promote best practice for vocational skills and training.
CONFIRMED KEYNOTE SPEAKERS:
- Catherine DeMarco, Deputy Director for Infrastructure Skills, Department for Transport and Member, Strategic Transport Apprenticeship Taskforce
- Nick Ellins, Chief Executive, Energy and Utility Skills
- Mike Brown MVO, Commissioner, Transport for London
- Stephen Dance, Head of Infrastructure Delivery, Infrastructure and Projects Authority
- Dr Deirdre Hughes OBE, Research Fellow, Warwick University and Member, Education Advisory Group
EXPLORE THE FULL AGENDA: www.insidegovernment.co.uk/infrastructure-skills-shortage/
Inside Government would like to offer all Energy and Utility Skills Members a 20% discount, using the following code – MK9GTKA.
Places at this forum are limited to encourage active discussion between speakers and delegates. To book your place, click the link below or call or call 0203 770 6580.
BOOKING LINK – https://erc.pmgltd.co.uk/register/IG/I18INF1503
If you require further information or assistance with registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org