- This event has passed.
Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference
15% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE: Energy & Utility Skills contacts are entitled to a 15% discount to attend this event. Enter the promotional below for the discount to be automatically applied.
Evolving regulatory pressures, declining budgets and rising customer expectations coupled with the uncertainty of an impending Brexit future are putting procurement and supply chain teams in the hot seat. They must show transparent approaches to delivering long-term solutions that simultaneously mitigate risk, deliver innovation, promote national productivity and demonstrate value for money.
The Utility Week Procurement and Supply Chain Engagement Conference, which takes place in Birmingham on 11 May 2017, looks to prepare procurement professionals for the regulator’s direction of travel, and share best practice on how to balance cost, risk and the need to innovate to meet long-term challenges in a sustainable way.
This CPD-certified conference will equip you with the tools to:
- Adapt your strategy to prepare for enhanced regulatory pressure and uncertainty
- Balance cost and customer considerations to deliver value for money
- Unlock innovation within your supply chain and move towards a shared risk model
- Mitigate the impacts of big projects on procurement
Expert speakers include:
- Kate Davies, Chief operating officer, Energy & Utility Skills
- Colin Green, Director – Water 2020 design, Ofwat
- James Norman, Head of transmission investment, Ofgem
- Andy Clark, Head of procurement & contract management, Yorkshire Water
- Ryan Ramsey, Head of electricity construction, National Grid
- Jane Mellor, Head of procurement, Northern Ireland Water
- Scott Fotheringham, Contracts and procurement manager, EDF Energy
- Chris Wand, Head of supply chain & logistics, Severn Trent Water
- Quentin Mabbutt, Innovation delivery manager, National Grid Gas Transmission
- Karen Thompson, Head of direct procurement, Anglian Water
- Marie-Claude Hemming, Head of external affairs, Civil Engineering Contractors Association
If you would like to attend at a 15% discount, simply register online at events.utilityweek.co.uk/procurement and enter promotional code EU15 when prompted, the discount will be automatically applied
For further details, please contact Carla Staden on 01342 332016 or email email@example.com
For exhibition and sponsorship opportunities please contact Sophie Abbott on 01342 332062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org